Font Size in Rapid Weaver Themes

Is there a way to change the font size in RapidWeaver themes? My header text and tag line are both too big.

Which theme are you using?

I’m using Mountain for my purposes. I’m okay with header and tag line, but I would like to know how to change them. For that matter, I also want to know how to adjust text size in a styled text page. The slider in the Inspector doesn’t seem to do anything.

Yeah, those built-in themes are pretty basic and you won’t be able to change much unless you get into the CSS.

But @DLH is correct - if you paste in plain text, then you can use the slider to adjust the text size.

Rob

Fyi, the slider adjusts the font size just fine in the Mountain theme for me. I suspect he copied text from another app. I replied to his post in another thread.

Yes, that was the issue. Thanks, guys. Much appreciated. Building my own campaign web site. dave4florida.com

Getting my ssl certificate.

I’m using the climate theme, but thinking about using the Mountain theme. I just want to know if there is a way to change font size in theme banner (if not too complicated with CSS) or do I need an app to make these changes?

This looks like it’ll do the job

.hero-title {
	font-size: 14px;
}

.hero-slogan {
	font-size: 12px;
}

Just copy and paste that into the CSS section in settings on the right of the page - see attached - and just change the size to what suits. If you want it to apply to all the pages on the site, open the Code page in Settings, click the CSS tab and paste it in there.

Mountains

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.