Poster Item Tags & Kategorien

Hallo zusammen, hallo Jannis

Das Problem, dass im Poster Stacks die einzelnen Poster Items Duplicate Content erzeugen, hatten wir schon besprochen und es besteht noch immer.

Du sagtest ja, du würdest es in deinem nächsten Update beheben. Weisst du schon etwa, wann das herauskommt?

Und gibt es in der Zwischenzeit irgendeine Möglichkeit, was ich vorübergehend tun kann? Meine Blogpost werden lt. Google Search Console wegen Duplicate Content nicht indexiert, was sehr ärgerlich ist. Gelinde gesagt.

Danke und Gruss, Lily

Tag @instacks

1 Like

Ist in Poster 2 behoben, welches die Tage herauskommt.

Sitemap in Google search console eintragen.

Das bezweifle ich stark. Nicht die einzelnen Blog Posts sind duplicate, sondern die Übersichtslisten.

1 Like

Hm, dann verstehe ich es auch nicht … . Mal abwarten, ob es mit Poster 2 besser wird. Danke

Dein Inhalt kann in Google gefunden werden.

Teilweise und ältere Versionen, während in der Search Console neuere Versionen ausgeschlossen sind von der Indexierung. Morgen schaue ich es mir noch mal mit einem Webdesigner an, vielleicht liegt das Problem auch woanders. Wenn auch am meisten die Blogseiten betroffen sind.

Wie schnell ist deine Erwartung, dass Google Deine Seite neu indexiert? Dies dauert teilweise sehr lange.

Diese Artikel sind schon lange online, Anfang 2019 bis März 2020… aber ja evtl. muss ich länger warten. Trotzdem sehe ich am Crawl-Datum, dass die Crawler da waren und dennoch eine frühere Version indexiert ist… Ich spreche morgen mit dem Webdesigner und gebe dir dann gerne Feedback, wenn der Fehler interessant ist für dich

Warten auf was? Wo siehst Du neue und alte Versionen von Posts auf Deiner Webseite?

Du hast 3 Blog Posts auf Deiner Website. Ich kann alle über eine Google Suche finden, alle sind indexiert.

Wie gesagt, bitte die Sitemap in der Google Search Console eintragen:

Ok, danke das mache ich auf jeden Fall.

Und insgesamt könnte die Website SEO tauglicher sein. Sind kleine Fehler enthalten … überprüfe mal mit seobility. Viele kleine Dinge ergeben nachher das Ganze :slight_smile:

Hab ich schon gemacht mit verschiedenen Tools, meistens war das Ergebnis ganz ok soweit. Der grösste Fehler waren meist die URL’s… aber die kann ich ja nicht nachträglich ändern leider :woman_shrugging:t2:
Was für kleine Fehler siehst du sonst noch?

ach ok, seobiliy hatte ich noch nicht probiert! Danke

Hello all. Apologies for not continuing in German, I’m an english speaker but Google Translate was very good at helping me with the question and answer so far, as I also have the same issue so would be interested in hearing the results here, if it’s possible to also give an english translation to the answer.

I picked up that there’s a new release of Poster coming out soon?

I find all my blog post pages are reported as excluded from Google Search results due to an ‘alternate page with improper canonical tag’ error, due to the URL format generated by the poster stack.

(see attached report)

I find Poster a really useful stack for creating my content, but I’m keen to understand how to resolve these errors. Is this the same issue that was being discussed in this post in German?

Thanks

Jason

Exactly. Works as designed.

All posts can have different URLs because of additional URL parameters like shown on the screenshot. Therefore, each blog post has a canonical tag. Only the blog posts without additional URL parameters, so only the ones accessible with the permalink, are indexed.

I know the search console is difficult to read. From which part of the search console you get the impression this is an error? This is just an information to you. An error would occur without canonical tag.

No. When clicking like in your case on the category or author link, you will see a archive or filtered page with a list of blog posts. These have all currently the same title and will get in Poster 2 a unique title.

Yes, the next days.

Cheers
Jannis

Sorry for the delay in reading and replying. Thanks Jannis for your reply, if it’s not a problem indexing with Google Search console then I’m all good with it.

I think I need to understand the manual and functionality better of Poster stack. I’m not quite as technical on the web development front as others, so found the video case study guide for Poster1 showing use cases very useful.

I’ll have another good read of things and message you if I’m still stuck.

Re: Poster2 - is this an additional $49 euro fee for everyone, or do you have an upgrade price for users of Posters1 upgrading?

Are there any issues with our existing blogs in upgrading, or does it all work okay if we install the new version?

Thanks

JP

See Migration of Poster 1 to Poster 2 for a list of currently known incompatibilities.

The upgrade discount was send out per newsletter. Will send it to you in a direct message.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.