Problem with text inside static height stack

OK … I’m having a problem with static stack height. I used Joe Workman’s Static Height Stack to force each of three columns to be the same height. In the edit pane, I can see the outline of the columns and they are the same height. But inside each column is a text stack, with a colored background and border, and these do not resize to fill the entire space. I’ve looked at the settings for each column/stack many times and they are all set up the same. What am I doing wrong?

They won’t, but If you apply the border and the background colour to the static height stack, rather than the text stack then you you will get three equal columns with the same border and background colour. The text won’t get bigger to fill the entire column, if that is what you are looking, for though?

Regards

Mark

2 Likes

Mark, thank you. That’s exactly what I need. I would swear to you I tried to do that, but obviously I hadn’t, and I spent at least an hour trying. Thank you thank you thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.