Rapid maps 4 failed to load

opened my project and in the edit mode suddenly Rapid Map 4 has a blue box and pin locations are gone and I cannot add nor can I see map, was working fine 48hr ago, any ideas? I have the pro api key from google, I have just repaired the site due to google changes I had to get a billing account etc, kine of a pain but worked, like Tuesday and now on Thursday not working and in edit mode which in past I have never had an issue

Please contact us at help@4gnd.com attaching a sample project with the issue or steps to reproduce it.

Rob I have moved my project to RW 8 and the plugin is back working as expected but when I either go to preview mode or publish the site the map does not display.

in the debug console the code reveals the following: { document.write(‘Google Maps API key not set in Page options > General panel’); }

But this is confusing because I have the API key for my Google Project folder, copied to the clipboard and I pasted it into the api box general section.

Any suggestions

Thanks

Perhaps you can help

the url is cape gastro.com but under the location tab you will not see a google map

the code reveals this error:

{ document.write(‘Google Maps API key not set in Page options > General panel’); }

In RW 8 Rapid maps four I have the following key in the API box in the general section. Any ideas?

I can see the map in develop or edit mode in RW 8

thanks

Lee S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.