As well as shipping Squash 2.0 today, we’ve also shipped a new RapidWeaver 7.2 beta. Check for updates or download it directly below.
- [New in 18430b] Pressing Done in the Advanced Settings sheet no longer causes a crash
- [New in 18430b] Potential fix for reported issues when saving and closing a document too quickly
- [New in 18430b] Plenty of other under-the-hood refinements and fixes I’m not going to bore you with today.
- Improved preview speed, preview status now displays at the bottom of the sidebar
- Removed Autosave support as it’s causing more problems than it should be. Boo!
- Fixed a super bad bug that caused data loss within the blog plugin
- Fixed an index “out of bounds” error that would sometimes appear on export
- Fixed an issue that would keep prompting user about beta updates
- Other under the hood improvements and memory management changes
This is a beta release of RapidWeaver, do not install this unless you are comfortable with using pre-release software. Please backup all of your project before using.
RapidWeaver 7.2 Beta 2 (18430b): https://dl.devmate.com/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/beta/RapidWeaver.zip
You can expect a new beta sometime next week, in the meantime any feedback you have is appreciated.