🐞 RapidWeaver 7.2 Beta 7 (18473b) 🐞

Hey Weavers,

RapidWeaver 7.2 Beta 7 (18473b) is now available with the following fixes:
Lots of long standing issues have been fixed in this beta. Almost time for the official release of 7.2 I think!

• Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would re-upload all resources on every publish
  • Fixed another issue relating to the banner path macro.
  • Fixed an issue where editing the “prefix” area in the sidebar would cause a crash
  • Fixed an issue where RW would upload all blog pages if the blog was the index page
  • Fixed an issue where the blog categories would sometimes not be exported

This is a beta release of RapidWeaver, do not install this unless you are comfortable with using pre-release software. Please backup all of your project before using.

Download RapidWeaver 7.2 Beta 7 (18473b):
https://dl.devmate.com/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/18473b/1481822343/RapidWeaver-18473b.zip

Check for updates if you’re already running a beta build or directly download it from the link above.

Happy Weaving!

Cheers
Dan

3 Likes

@dan: still RW 7.2b7 freezes when I open a 7.0.4 project and after migration and some smaller changes I hit save or save as.
If the little one will allow me some hours of work tomorrow I’ll try to check if the same issue persists with Sierra… I’ll install on a cloned disk.

sorry for the bad news… I’ll send You the project files on dropbox

This version has fixed all the issues I had with my messed up theme drawer (gaps between themes, themes disappearing and sometimes themes flickering). All good now… in fact the theme drawer has never looked better.

1 Like

Here’s the download link to the final version of 7.2 - https://dl.devmate.com/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/18482/1481909903/RapidWeaver-18482.zip

We’ll be officially releasing this next week.

Don’t panic if your bug or issue didn’t get fixed in this version, we’re already hard at work on RW 7.2.1 :slight_smile:

Happy Weaving!

2 Likes

v7.2 installed and working OK with my RW project thanks.

1 Like

Working very well now.
Previewing, publishing both work with no errors.
Thanks!

1 Like

Just noticed a small issue that occurs randomly:

When preview mode: When editing a stacks setting via the inspector window, RW7 will continuously display “Generating Preview”, over and over again without updating the preview. It seems stuck in a loop. This seems to occur more frequently when editing settings in markdown stack.

This is easily overcome by switching back to edit mode then back to preview mode again. I don’t normally edit a stack’s settings on the fly in preview mode. (I usually work in edit mode).

If you are editing a value that’s in a setting with up and down arrows then clicking the/an arrow will cause RW to refresh the preview. If you click it quickly 10 times then it’ll attempt to preview the page on each change of the value, this will produce the result you are describing.
If you know you want to add 10 (or whatever) to a value then type the new value and hit return.