RapidWeaver 7.2 Beta 7 (18473b) is now available with the following fixes:
Lots of long standing issues have been fixed in this beta. Almost time for the official release of 7.2 I think!
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would re-upload all resources on every publish
- Fixed another issue relating to the banner path macro.
- Fixed an issue where editing the “prefix” area in the sidebar would cause a crash
- Fixed an issue where RW would upload all blog pages if the blog was the index page
- Fixed an issue where the blog categories would sometimes not be exported
This is a beta release of RapidWeaver, do not install this unless you are comfortable with using pre-release software. Please backup all of your project before using.
Download RapidWeaver 7.2 Beta 7 (18473b):
Check for updates if you’re already running a beta build or directly download it from the link above.