šŸž RapidWeaver 7.2 Beta 3 (18443b)

Thanks @channonite

Re-doing the transparency change does not provoke every page needing to be republished. Only the page the change was made on.

But if I then save the project (with just the one page tagged with the blue circle).
Then close RW.
Then re-open RW and this project.
Every page is now tagged with the blue circle and will then be republished.

Does this every time.

So, the question, I suppose to RMS, is: Is this behaviour intentional or is this a bug?

If it is intentional, I would love to know the rationale.
If this is a bug, whatā€™s the timescale for it being fixed because its clearly a huge impact on productivity.

kryten - just wondering. Does your single page publishing work or is it flaky too? (right click on the page and publish single page.) I donā€™t use the general ā€œpublish siteā€ button at all any more. Canā€™t trust it. When I change a page I simply publish the single page. I just realized that I donā€™t even pay attention to the ā€œchanged pageā€ dots any more. In short, I have totally given up on smart publishing.

7.2 Beta 3 (18443b) usersā€¦ Lost my ā€œshadowā€ settings but I do have shadow.

Found this todayā€¦ Went to an existing 2col stack. One column contained an image stack. The existing image has a shadow appearing. When I went to edit the image the parameters for the shadow (Intensity, Blur, Offsets) were all zero. But these clearly exist in edit mode and preview mode. Email was sent to Realmac via the ā€œGive Feedbackā€ link.

if thatā€™s in Stacks then itā€™s unrelated to this beta version and Realmac wonā€™t be able to help. can you send the file to http://yourhead.com/support

thx

@isaiah- didnā€™t see it till this beta but I might have been thru a beta or two and didnā€™t notice. I add images a lot but seldom ā€œeditā€ or change images. Will try to get project down as small as possible and send. Thanks.

See your Ticket 4227 - Thanks!

Iā€™m not able to start it: it crashes every time i launch it, even if the computer has just been rebooted.
Mac Mini 2012 - 16GB - 2TB
El Capitan

Try to open it with ā€œaltā€ key pressed, un-select ā€œEnable Third-Party Themeā€

1 Like