We’ve just released a beta of 7.0.3, you can take part in the beta by enabling the option in the RapidWeaver preferences window…
Here’s what’s new:
- Deleting themes from the Theme Browser now works
- Site and Page meta tag output is no longer duplicated
- Duplicating page no longer gives issues on Preview
- Directory listing now works when browsing via SFTP
- Server Path is now cleared when changing publishing type to local folder
- Duplicating themes now duplicates theme styles also!
- Fixed a whole bunch of issues with FTPS
- Fixed a publishing issue relating to bookmarks
- Blog plugin now generates correctly URL’s for podcasts (sorry this took so long to ship).
- Cache busting no longer breaks when using protocol-less URLs
- Fixed an issue with lists in the style text plugin.
We hope to have an official 7.0.3 release out later the week. We’re also working on 7.1 at the same time, this has some bigger, more exciting things in it but more on that next month