RapidWeaver 7.5.2 Beta 1 (18793b) - Fix for hang/crash on preview

If you’ve been experiencing the hang/crash on preview bug in RapidWeaver please give this latest beta a try. Please let us know how you get on.

RapidWeaver 7.5.2 (18793b): https://dl.devmate.com/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/18793b/1507813245/RapidWeaver-18793b.zip

Happy Weaving!

2 Likes

It still crashes every time I try to publish.

Hi Mario,

This could be due to an outdated or non-supported plugin. Can you email support@realmacsoftware.com with more details about your issue.

Please be sure to include a link to your project file, they should be able to get you back up and running.

Thanks
Dan

Dan,

I have a long serie of message with support (Aaron Marquez (Realmac Software) support@realmacsoftware.zendesk.com ), tried all builds (18793b, 18795b) and the last reelase (198795). No solution.

I send all files from the crashes (System, Console, Preferences, Crashes) and a copy os my file (the most simplified version I could prepare).

News are getting worst; Today I am about to lose my first client because II will not be able to publish the partial site according to the planned schedule (next Wednesday).
It would be an information center for all research groups on Society and Internet/Technology in major universities in South America and Europe (https://networkofcenters.net).

Where or how can I find help?

Mario E.S.Magalhães

In the mean-time, until you get your publishing sorted, if it’s really that critical, just export the site and upload the files to your server via an FTP app.

3 Likes

RapidWeaver also crashes when I export to local directory through “Publish”.

What about using Export instead of publish to local folder?

Rapidweaver also crashes when exports.
In all cases it transfer all (or part of the) files, and crashes.

Good to know I am not the only one with this pesky hanging on preview. I’ve lost a lot of time over the last few days due to it, and have become a nervous wreck every time I hit cmd-p :frowning:

I’m using a SetApp installation so can I still install the beta you are linking to above.

Thanks for your attention to this. It is appreciated. These things happen.

You are talking about a post that’s two years old.