RapidWeaver 8 - Special Edition Hangout this Friday

If you have not attended our weekly Weaver’s Space hangouts, you should definitely attend it this week! I will be doing a live demo of my favorite feature of RapidWeaver 8. I will also field any questions that you may have for me. And of course as with any hangout, it will be full of fun and laughs!

(I may show off a few new toys that I have cooking up as well)

When?

Tomorrow, August 17th @ 1:30pm PST. Check what time that is in your timezone.

You can also subscribe to the Weaver’s Space Calendar so that you never miss another event again!

Don’t worry if you are going to be late, we go on for hours!

Where?

We use zoom for our hangouts. You can attend by going to this url… Launch Meeting - Zoom

Can’t wait to see you tomorrow!

1 Like

For those trying to join you may find that the hangout is rather full, Zoom has a 100 participant limit and its already been reached.
Keep trying and you may get a slot when someone leaves.

3 Likes

For those who have not gotten in or just missed out, Joe is recording the part of the hangout on RW 8 and will be posting it sometime to his YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/weaversspace
Do not expect it until next week sometime.

What a success!!! I never imagined that I would have reached the 100 person limit! I will have the recording uploaded for everyone by early next week.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.