Can anyone think of a RW plugin that might be blocking referral data?
I’m having trouble getting my vimeo embeds to play on my site when I use Vimeo’s domain-level privacy settings.
The latest from vimeo support points out that domain-level privacy depends on the referrer.
The possible problems could be
• meta tag referrer set to “no-referrer” or “origin-when-crossorigin”
- This does not seem to be the case. The only referrer tag I have found is content=“same-origin”
• IP address in privacy setting (N/A)
• Page hosted on different domain from the one listed in the address bar (I’m not sure how that would happen)
• embedded player contained within an iframe or referrer-blocking element. (That is not the case)
• a third-party plugin that purposefully blocks referral data sent from the site.
So, can anyone think of a RW plugin that might be blocking referral data?
The site in question is SinclairMartialArts.com