RW not publishing blog entry - 2018 bug?

(Adam) #1

I have published a new entry for 2018 on a blog in a project in RW. It doesn’t show online.

Any ideas? RW shows it has been uploaded, I have tried editing the entry, it correctly shows it has been updated and then updates the 11 files needed, but the entry still doesn’t show.

RW7.5.5

(David) #2

Have you tried clearing your browser cache or checking the page on another browser or device?

If you can post the URL, that would probably be helpful for troubleshooting.

(Adam) #3

Yes tried both of those, tried phones and firefox - and tried using the categories / tags, the post seems to not be there.

(David) #4

Can you check on the server to see if the new page was actually uploaded? If not maybe try re-publishing all files.

(Rob Beattie) #5

Post the URL so we can check. It’ll help narrow things down.

(Adam) #6

I have now re-published all files - the latest blog entry still does not show up.

URL:
http://www.wildeden.com.au/blogrw

(Adam) #7

I have now also added another short post with a different date just as a test - this doesn’t show either. Any help would be appreciated!

(Rob Beattie) #8

Are the new blog entries ticked in the blog list?

(Adam) #9

Yes they are ticked - have tried unticking and ticking again too

(Adam) #10

I have just checked with an ftp client and the ftp folder had been changed. Thank you for the help - all sorted.

(system) #11

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.