RW 7 Won't Publish Changes

I updated my pw in publishing settings but the file gets stuck during publish says "0 of 0 files uploaded?! Please help. Can’t get it to work…

There’s a ton of posts about publishing issues might want to search for them but you can start here:
https://help.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver-troubleshooting/how-to-fix-ftp-publishing-issues

1 Like

I wonder if this is Stacks related? I saw this first in RW8 after I updated to Stacks 3.6.3 without thinking. I took it back to 3.6.2 but it did not cure things - perhaps the damage had been done?

A workaround is to Export, not Publish and then upload with an FTP app

@teefers this suddenly happened to me yesterday, it is not your typical FTP issue

@dcmom
Sorry to hear about these publishing issues you’re having. I know they can be frustrating!

Please send over your publishing logs to support@realmacsoftware.com so I can take a closer look at this.

1. Go to RapidWeaver > Preferences > Publishing and make sure “Upload Logging” is enabled
  2. Now, try publishing / recreating the issue again
  3. Finally, go to Help > Copy Support Logs and paste this into a document, and send it over

Big Kudos to @Aaron for his help in solving this for me. Not sure how permissions got corrupted mid-project, but his fix (Boot into Recovery mode, run Disk First Aid, reboot into safe mode and restart again) fixed this immediately for me.

Much appreciated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.