RW Source List not showing

I upgraded to 10.11 yesterday on my laptop. This morning when I open RW it seems to behave somewhat strangely. I have Version 6.3.4 (15071).

The main problem I am running into is that I can’t get the Source List to show. That’s actually a MAJOR problem as I can’t work on more than whatever is the one page I last edited. Is there anything that can be done to correct this?

(I’ve already tried restarting the computer.)

Other weirdness: it seems to open in a default of Stacks library and Info panels also closed. However, these open up easily enough.

I have re-downloaded RW 6. Problem still exists.

It is not project specific. For any project I open up, or even if I create a new project, I can not view the source list. Thus I can’t see my pages at all (except the current one I was last one).

Is there a way to fix this?

Similar issue when I accidentally close the Source List (seems to happen when I’m closing folders within the list). There’s no way to get the list to show again - but a restart of Rw brings them back.

@dave: A restart did not work for me. But just a few minutes ago Nik provided a very simple fix.

In the Terminal app put:

defaults delete com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6 “NSSplitView Subview Frames Main Document SplitView”

That fixed things for me. Nik indicated this is due to a “quirk” in OS X’s AutoLayout engine. Easy enough to fix, but I never would have stumbled upon the solution myself. Thanks @nikf!

Many thanks @Mathew & @nikf !! All fixed up now.

What is the “Terminal app”? I’ve having same problem with disappearing pages list. thanks

@skybreathmeditation, Terminal is an App that comes with OSX, in the Utilities Folder (Applications->Utilities->Terminal).

Brad