Say Hello to the Facebook Pages Stack

Embed your Facebook pages with ease
The Facebook Pages Stack allows you to easily embed your Facebook page (or the one from a friend/client etc.) on your RapidWeaver page. The design of the widget is a nifty little eye catcher, allowing you to generate more likes for your Facebook page.

Tons of customization options
The Stack features some nice customization options, such like choosing between a timeline or just an info style, showing or hiding friends profile pictures or expanding the header. Take a look at some examples at the end of our product page.

Lightweight, Retina ready and Responsive
Because we made use of an iframe infrastructure, the Stack is very lightweight and works like a charm. Since the Stack loads its content directly from the Facebook servers you won’t recognize any constraints when it comes to your website loading speed. The Stack is also responsive and retina ready, so it looks gorgeous on mobile devices such like the iPhone as well.

Check it out today.

1 Like

Simple but effective - Thanks.

1 Like

Glad you like it! Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

The Facebook Pages Stack has been updated to v.1.1

What’s new?

• you can now customize the width and height dimensions of the Facebook Pages Stack Widget.
  • bug fixes and stability improvements

Don’t have a copy of the Stack yet? Here you go: http://www.rwtuts.net/stacks/facebook-pages

Thats great, width and height is really important for me. How may i get the update if i purchased the stack before?

If you have purchased the Stack before you should have received an E-Mail from us 1-2 hours ago. :slight_smile: Please check your inbox and spam folder(s). If you didn’t get the mail, please contact us here: http://www.rwtuts.net/contact-form/index.php

Got the email 5 min ago :wink:
Width more than 500px is not possible?
Stack stills tells me, it is 1.0?

The widget is limited to 500px by Facebook. We cannot, unfortunately, increase this.
To install 1.1 simply double click the 1.1 Stack installation file and accept the RW dialog that the Stack file will be overwritten. If this shouldn’t work I suggest you to delete the Stack using the Addons Manager in RW7 and re-install it from scratch. For further support please contact us via mail using our contact form, since the forums are a bit limited :slight_smile:

1 Like