Summit & Volcano by themeflood.com - Contribution

Hey, I’m currently working with themeflood.com’s two themes: Summit and Volcano.
I was looking for a way to quickly and efficiently visualize in the RW Resources window all the fonts delivered with both themes, as well as the many Background Textures.

• For textures, just duplicate the folder located here:
    Summit.rwtheme → Show package contents → Contents → images → textures
    and place it in the folder containing all the imports used in your project.
    (same thing with Volcano.rwtheme, are the same files)

• For typos, I prepared a series of small thumbnails in .JPG
    Here is a download link for this set of images (zip - 3.1 MB):
    https://transfernow.net/791ib866u319

• Finally, then just drag-and-drop these two folders on the Resources window… And here is what the Resources window displays:

:wink:

NB: if you want the files in the Resources of the window of the same name, the files are arranged in alphabetical order (more logical and more convenient), you need in the Finder you list them in alphabetical order reversed (Z first), select them all and drag and drop them in the Resources window folder…

1 Like

Je travaille toujours sur les thèmes : Summit et Volcano. “Très sympa comme thèmes…”

At this download address, you will find a set of images presenting the textures (more than 100) available with these two themes:
https://transfernow.net/685kw1d9cs01

• Just drag-and-drop the downloaded file on the Resources window … And here is what the Resources window displays:

• The four areas of color (white - yellow - blue - red) allow to better appreciate the density of the textures and their scale: the black square in the center is 100px per 100px. All these textures are transparent.

• If you want the files in the Resources of the window of the same name, the files are arranged in alphabetical order (more logical and more convenient), you need in the Finder you list them in alphabetical order reversed (Z first), select them all and drag and drop them in the Resources window folder…

2 Likes

Very helpful! Thanks for sharing :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.