Tesla Theme - deleting the banner in somes pages

You’re a life-saver Oscar! I love the Tesla Pro theme, and this was the one issue I was having, but felt was hopeless. I appreciate the CSS tip!

Thank you. It’s my pleasure :wink:

Hey guys…I am writing from Austria. How can I delete the background image and put one of my images for the background? Can u give me the code for CSS?

Thank you very much,
Wolfgang

@mufflern

With this code in CSS and the picture in resources, that will work.

header { background-image: url(%resource(yourimage.jpg)%); }

You can put this code in CSS of some page, or in the site-wide area in RW for every page.

1 Like

THANKS SO MUCH!!! you a great!!! it works!!! THANKS!!!

My pleasure :wink: Happy new year!

Oscar, maybe one (last) stupid question. I added the foto in the foto-site…how can I do a paragraph, a line free and continue with other fotos?

I do not quite understand what you want.
You use the RW Photoalbum?
But between the images a distance does not go well, because depending on the window width also changes the grid.

1 Like

thank you, Oscar, for your answer!!

Oscar, sorry, it’s me again :slight_smile: is that possible to get these on the top?

@mufflern

I don’t know. Unfortunately I cannot look into this, because I am not with my computer, this week.

1 Like

ok, thanks for your fast answer!!

@mufflern
With this code, you have the Navigation on the top, but the sub-navigation remains below the header image.
I do not yet have a solution.

#navigation_bar { top: 0; }

@mufflern

With this code you have this solution.

#navigation_bar { top: 0; }

header { height: 270px; }

#title_wrapper, #logo img{ display: none; }

3 Likes

Oscar, you are a genius!! it works!! thx for your help!!!

1 Like

… it’s my pleasure :wink:

2 Likes

hey Oscar, one question. Is it possible to make a slideshow with the header image?? that every 5 seconds another image appears?

I think, that’s difficult.
But with an animated GIF it works.

… or you use a theme from the developer henk vrieselaar :wink:
or FreeStacks or Foundation etc.

Hi Oscar, can you please help me with these CSS problems? I am getting crazy!! I am using Tesla Pro and I need to customize some things:

1. The links should be always orange at first, then when the mouse gets over them they should turn green and underlined. I need to have these colors all over expect from the top navigation bar. How can do that? I manage to change all links, including the bar, but that’s not what I need.
  2. When I go on the top navigation bar in the wide preview the background is white (s. picture). As soon as I turn to the mobile preview the background turns grey. Why? What can I do?

Thank you so much!
Cristiana