🎉 Weaver's Space Black Friday Sale 2018 - 30% to 40% off everything

Save 30% to 40% on Everything!

https://www.weavers.space/black-friday-2018/

No coupon code required! All orders over $100 will get 30% taken off their order automatically at checkout. The sale starts now and will continue through Cyber Monday (Pacific Standard Time)

WSC Members Save 40%

If you became a member of the Weaver’s Space Conference in 2018, I want to give you 40% off all orders over $100! You should have received an email with a special discount code just for you.

Not a WSC Member Yet?

You can purchase a one year WSC membership today (at 30% discount). You will get access to all live events and recordings for the next 12 months. Any orders after that will qualify you to get the 40% discount during this Black Friday Sale.

2 Likes

So, close :joy: I guess I have to keep stacking :wink:
But seriously, thanks, generous deal!

1 Like

Not seeing the discount being applied at checkout or right up to PayPal payment. Am I missing something?

Have you got the minimum $100 in your cart? That might be one reason it’s not working.

Hi - yup - went up to $400 and no show?

$400? You might have broken it then :wink:

Ha! Maybe…!

I just tested it with $109 in the cart. I got to the “Enter card details” and no discount was applied.

Hmmm. Glad it’s just me then. Tried in Chrome, Firefox and Safari and nothing is playing so far

FIXED!!! I accidentally had the discount code set to auto-destruct after one use.

There seems to be a problem with the paypal checkout. My order is in an I selected PayPal (checkout with PayPal) and clicked on the PayPal Checkout and nothing happens

PayPal checkout uses a popup for some reason now. Did it open behind your browser? Or maybe it got blocked? I am looking into getting that changed.

I have been using PayPay all morning with no problems. I shutdown all of my open windows with nothing pointing to PayPay.
I tried adding something to my order and still it will not work. I could try the credit card but I would like to maintain all my purchasing with PayPal

Try a different browser? Or maybe try enabling popups?

Thanks Joe. Worked perfectly. That’s me $599.70 lighter! Well worth it though - top TotalCMS and hard to beat helpdesk!

1 Like

I closed Safari and cleaned out the cache. It worked!

1 Like

The sale is ending pretty soon… you have until tonight at 11:59pm PST.

Thank you to everyone that has already taken advantage of the sale. I am excited to see what you are going to build with your new goodies. See you on the Weaver’s Space Community

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.