All New RapidWeaver SEO Course — 25% off today!

Hello Weavers :slight_smile:

We have just released an all new, second edition of our popular RapidWeaver SEO Training Course.

The Second Edition has all new content covering the latest RapidWeaver and SEO updates.

We are offering a time-limited 25% launch discount. Use the coupon: SEO2018

seo-course-front

The course consists of 12 videos, with each video explaining an essential SEO aspect — this allows for quick access to key topics in the future. Or you can Netflix-style binge watch the entire course :laughing:

If you have any questions about the course please ask away.

I’ve put a lot of love in to this course so I can’t wait for you to get your hands on a copy and start learning about RapidWeaver SEO.

Here’s what customers had to say about the first edition of the RapidWeaver SEO course:

My blog traffic is going through the ceiling just by applying the tips in your SEO videos… and that’s just the tips from the first three videos!
Tim Teichert

I am confident that the RapidWeaver SEO Course will make a real difference to the visibility of my website and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone interested wanting to do the same.
Debbie Kendall

The RapidWeaver SEO course is perfect for any weaver looking to properly implement the best SEO practices. The lessons are short, easy to follow, and insanely helpful.
Chet Collins

Happy Weaving :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Would love to find out what specifically is different from the first course - thanks in advance!

This is all new content. There is some overlap in the first couple of videos as we need to cover the basics like meta tags, browser titles, and URLs.

However, I focussed on more concrete examples in this course — whereas the first course was perhaps more theory, this course gives more in-depth examples of updating and creating SEO friendly websites in RapidWeaver.

Here’s some of the new stuff that isn’t covered in the first edition of the course:

• RapidWeaver 8 SEO features
  • New keyword research techniques
  • Online Blogging
  • SEO Blogging techniques
  • Targeting keywords in the future
  • More advanced SEO friendly HTML techniques such as detaching the visual ordering of content from the underlying HTML — this has some SEO benefits that weren’t covered previously.
  • Total CMS online blogging
  • Foundry: we cover how to use some advanced features in the Foundry framework.

That’s just a few things off the top of my head. There’s plenty more!

As I say, everything has been rerecorded and there’s more focus on practical examples that you can implement on your own websites. This is not a rehash of the first course — if you watched the first course you will still get plenty out of this second edition.

Any other questions, just let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will this new SEO course be made available to community subscribers?

1 Like

Yes it will be. Sorry for the delay, I should have it online later today or early tomorrow.

The new RapidWeaver SEO course is now available to subscribers of the RapidWeaver Community - https://rapidweavercommunity.com/tutorials/rapidweaver-8-seo

2 Likes

Great stuff, cheers ben :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Ben,
I can open the link to the seo course, and register myself but i only see the first part, the indroduction of the course,
all other chapters are not possible.
what am I doing wrong?
Greetings Theo

Hi Theo,

I just checked your account (which has the same email as you’re using here), and it has been upgraded. So if you ensure you’re logged with that email, you will have access to all paid videos on the community.

Let me know if you’re still having issues and I’ll dig deeper!

Cheers,
Ben

Just a quick heads up that the 25% launch discount ends today!

Use the coupon code SEO2018 at checkout.

1 Like

I bought the previous course and it helped me a lot. I was making some fairly basic SEO errors (my urls were not good & I didn’t have a clue about Meta tags or Google Search Console).

Bought this more as a refresher course now I’m upgrading to Rapidweaver 8. Would strongly recommend to Rapidweaver beginners and intermediates who want to learn more about SEO.

2 Likes

Hi Ben,

Firstly, thanks for producing this superb set of tutorials. As is the case with all of your courses, they are both highly informative and very easy to follow. Good job :+1:

However, I’m experiencing a problem when trying to watch two of the videos. The ‘SEO Friendly URLs’ and the ‘Keyword Research’ videos both display an ‘unable to find the video’ error message. I’m not sure what the cause of this is and would appreciate any suggestions from yourself.

Thanks in advance,

Dan :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m looking in to this issue, hopefully have a fix today!

It is not possible have it tested with all browser

These two videos are now working — Sorry for the delay!

could you send me a screenshot of what you’re seeing, then I might get a better idea of what the issue could be.

Thanks,
Ben

Great news, thanks Ben :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.