💯 RapidWeaver 7.4.1 (18692b) Beta

Can you try the latest beta of 7.5: https://dl.devmate.com/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/18719b/1497358375/RapidWeaver-18719b.zip

Can you also try turning off “Verify uploaded files” in the Preferences for 7.5

Let me know how you get on.

1 Like

Thanks @dan but still no good. Publishing starts and gets to about 400 of 3000 files then fails with an unable to contact FTP server error and unknown PASV reply.

Hi @ChrisL,

Couple of things:

1. Can you try changing the FTP mode, maybe try “passive” and “active”.
  2. What host are you using?
  3. Can you upload reliable with another FTP client, such as Transmit or CyberDuck?
  4. Can you email us your FTP credentials? So we can test it with RW here.

I’m sure we’ll get to the bottom of this, hang on there!

Thanks,
Dan

1 Like

Hi @dan

1. I have tried every possible FTP publishing setting change, and been through them several times with RW support. Nothing helps.
  2. I am using Easyspace.
  3. Yes uploading with Yummy FTP works perfectly. All settings used with Yummy FTP are exactly the same as entered into RW.
  4. No. The password is set by Easyspace and cannot be changed by me, and sharing it is against their terms and conditions.

Thanks for your help so for :slight_smile:

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback.

Can you email me (dan@realmacsoftwar.com) what settings you are using (maybe take a screenshot)? Could you also email me your project?

I’m wondering if it’s got something to do with the plugin you’re using because you’ve said before that smaller sites work

Would it be possible for you to create another FTP account so we can test RW uploading to your server? This is the best way for us to fix your issue.

Cheers
Dan

1 Like

@ChrisL any news on the above items? We’re keen to get this working for you.

I’ve got the same issue and reverted to 7.4 until I hear it’s fixed :slight_smile: