I have some good news for you all. We’ve just released a fresh new beta of RapidWeaver 7.4 for you to try out. This build contains plenty of requested features along with the usual bug fixes.
The big new feature in this release is the support for Safari’s Pinned Tab icons, to enable it you just need to add an SVG into the settings sheet. It’s pretty rad!
What’s new in 7.4?
- Added support for Pinned Tab Icons
- Developers can now turn off Live Reloading in Preview mode
- Improvements to state restoration
- Improvements to tooltip UI
- Publish operations (including backup) can now be cancelled
- Other small bug fixes and improvements
This is a beta release of RapidWeaver, do not install this unless you are comfortable with using pre-release software. Please backup all of your project before using.
You can download RapidWeaver 7.4 (18663b) Beta here. NEW, NEW, NEW BUILD 11th April 2017
Please let us know if you find any issues.
Have a good weekend, and Happy Weaving!