3 Column Foundation - mobile

(Matthias) #1

Hi,

I have another question - this time ergarding the responsive behaviour of a 3 column foundation. I have six animate stacks in it (in two rows), that each have an image and a h6 in it. On desktop that looks very nice, on mobile, it seems the display order gets confused. You get pic 1 of row 1 then pic 1 of row 2 then pic 2 of row 1 and so on - instead of all the pics of row one and then all the pics of row two. I’m sure it can be set somewhere, I just haven’t found it. What am I missing?

Many thanks, Matthias

(Jason Bostick) #2

Do you have a screenshot of your Rapidweaver settings in edit mode?

(Matthias) #3

Jason, thanks for your reply - which ones are you looking for specifically - I probably won’t get them all on one screenshot.
thx, Matthias

(Jason Bostick) #4

Sorry, the columns themselves for now (not the settings). Just trying to visualize what you’re asking before I try and comment. It could be a ‘source ordering’ setting to suggest but I’m not positive

(Lisa Sandler) #5

They will go in order row 1 all items, row 2 all items, row 3 all items. Not across, but down.

(Matthias) #6

Jason, got it. attached is a screenshot - hope it covers what you are looking for.

best, Matthias

(Jason Bostick) #7

Thanks.
As Lisa inferred, if you want all of that first row to appear on mobile, and then all of that second row to appear next, just divide that into two 3-column stacks, with row 1 in one, and row two in the other. It’ll look the same on desktop but should break the way you want on mobile

(Matthias) #8

Thanks everybody, will do that.
Matthias