7.1.2 breaks sitelok preview support (solved)

(Jürgen Schulze) #1

Please provide a few details in the following format so we can help you as quickly as possible!

RapidWeaver Version: 7.1.2 (18332)
System Version: 10.11.6
Hardware: 15-Inch MBP (2011), 2GHz Ingtel Core i7, 16GB RAM 1333 MHz DDR3.

Issue:
sitelok support for preview was just fine before. 7.1.2 broke it (not sure if 7.1.1 did as well as I was not working on that project with this version. 7.1. was cool with sitelok, for sure
Just found out that it is not with all sitelok-enabled pages but only on those who are enabled.
Checked it in another 2 projects where those pages that have the snippet, can’t be reviewed. What surprises me is that even removing the php-snippet wold not show the page in preview. Odd…
@vibralogix

Seems as if I found out what causes the issue.
I found out what causes the problem.
Even if I removed the snippet from Prefix, it would not preview. However, there is php-code in a Logout-button on those pages not previewing. If I remove that stack (hence the php-code in the button), it previews. Bottom line: The error of not previewing has been reintroduced likely with 7.1.1. but for sure with 7.1.2
The issue has been that there was a logout button on that page that contained PHP. After consulting with Adrian, he suggested replacing that php snipped with: " /slpw/sitelokpw.php?sitelokaction=logout " that did the trick. Thanks, Adrian!

Expected Result:
preview of pages with sitelok php-code

Additional Links:
in development only. Works when published (https://jschulze.com)