A little help needed

I am using the walter2 theme and have created a site that my client loves on the desktop.
The problem that I am having is that it looks not so great on the phone.

These are my specific issues

1. I would like to increase the font size of the slogan so that it sizes larger but proportional on a phone and iPad. The max is currently 20 pt. I tried forcing a larger pt size but it became too large on phone.
    2.When I view an image horizontally on an iPhone it is cutting off the image and requires scrolling. I would like it to size to fit in the space.

any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Linda

The site url is www.jeffreykayphotography.com

Maybe @Lucas can take a look?

Hi @llangpierce,

In Walter the slogan font-size is reduced by 10% in mobile devices. But indeed 20px is too little so I’ll increase the max value to 48px, just as the title option.

For the image issue please send me a specific link to the page as I could not reproduce this one here.

Cheers,
Lucas

Lucas,
Thank you. Is there a way to increase the maximum size of the title and slogan?
Here is the link and screen shots

[http://jeffreykayphotography.com/portfolio/death-valley/death-valley-thumbs/]

Hi Linda,

I just released version 2.0.5 of this theme, improving the image preview in lightbox and increasing the slogan font-size option. I’ve sent notifications to all users, so please check your email :wink:

Lucas

Lucas,
Thank you so very much! Appreciate your quick response and willingness to accommodate!
all the best
Linda

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.