A TotalCMS question (sort of)

I’m building a site with TotalCMS and the blog section is up and running fine. Now I want to add just the latest story to the home page. This is also fine by adding the Blog List stack to the home page and setting the load count to 1. Now, by clicking on that post, it will take you to that individual post (as it is designed to do). However, I want it to actually take me to the full Blog List page.

I was thinking the answer might be to add something (such as a transparent image) on top of the post on the home page using Joe’s Target stack and link that image to the full Blog list page but I haven’t even started about thinking how I get the image size just right etc. Anyone got a more elegant solution ?

Dave

When you add a blog list and then add an image and title, there should be a checkbox called ‘Link to post’. If you uncheck that, then the image/title should be un-clickable, then you could add your own button below your blog list stack and have it link directly to your blog page.

I think that should work

1 Like

Works perfectly! Thanks

Should really have spotted that but TotalCMS has the joy of both being incredibly easy and hard to use depending on what you want to do. So many options…

Cheers

Dave

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.