Axyn Ecwid Stacks - Official Release Launch

Thanks @teefers

Yes thanks Doug…

Sent the message to you Ricardo.

Thanks
Scott

Hi @scottjf,

Got the ID, thanks.
I had not thought about the sale label color, I’ll add it to the customizer for sure.

Great thanks Ricardo,

How about the text for “price”, “compare to price” and “per unit price/save” are all those adjustable by font size and colour?

Hi @scottjf

The price is already customizable… color, font, size!
The sales price label, I’ll add changing the color of it, I’ve already tested the code. Just have to add as an option.

I haven’t figure out yet the ‘compare to price/save’, ironically, everything else in that page is pretty much customizable. But if I can’t do it now, it’s just a question of time before I figure it out, once I figure out the css code I can certainly do it.

With my stack you can control the text type/color/size of elements in other pages as well.

A couple of questions:

What tags did you use for this text?
50%20PM

Where did you enter this text?
04%20PM

Thanks,

Ricardo

@scottjf,

Not my choice of colors necessarily… just for example!

Hi @scottjf,

I have it figured out. I will have an update that will allow you to control not only the elements that you pointed out, but several others in the product details page, in addition to all the things that the customizer can already do. Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Great, lovely work.

Those other tags were Attributes and the m2 price is Units in Product and Price per unit which is in the Price section for each product.

Thanks
Scott

Hi @scottjf,

It’s done. I will be uploading the new version soon.
You can control everything that you asked for and then some…
I may have over done it, lol.

Cheers,

Ricardo

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I have updated and pushed the Ecwid Stacks to v1.0.1, to which I have added numerous additional customization options to the Ecwid Customizer Stack, to include the requests from @scottjf and more!

The Search Stack has also gained some customization options (see below)

Happy weaving… cheers,

Ricardo

3 Likes

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks so much…great stuff.

Yes, well it can be made very colourful now!! :open_mouth::sunglasses:

The one area I noticed you didn’t actually change colour for in your very colourful example is the major one that I really would like to emphasise with a larger font size and colour…“price per unit” and “units in products”.

Have they also been made available for customisation and you just didn’t alter in your example or they are not customisable?

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheers Scott

Hi @scottjf,

Sorry forgot to show those fields customized … yet more colorful now, lol.

Cheers,

Ricardo

Axyn Ecwid Stacks was just updated today to version 1.0.4

This version includes several improvements and additions in the following stacks:

• Customizer: added more controls of font size and color in product page
  • Customizer: fixed custom target classes bug introduced in previous version.
  • Search: added color and size customization and minor fixes
  • Font: added more target elements for custom fonts control
  • Font: reworked the settings area to better match customizer layout

If you have v1.0.0 or above already installed in Rapidweaver, just press update under the stacks library. If you only have the pre-release version, please re-download it from your Paddle account.

Please note: the font stack received many improvements and changes, including variable changes. For that reason, if you have already used it in a project, you will have to either, remove the font stack from the previous project OR toggle the “qty” setting under “Product Page” in the “headers” row, see image attached below:

Cheers,

Ricardo

Hello everyone,

I’ve just released Ecwid Stacks version 1.0.5. This release added even more functionality and customization options several stacks: Customizer, Font, Single Product.

v1.0.5 (3 Nov 2019)

• Added single product items to font stack
  • Added single product text size, colors to customizer stack
  • Added background color override to single_product stacks

I have pushed the new version, which you can update from within RW.
I have also updated the sample projects, and if you’d like to have those just re-download the Ecwid Stacks from your Paddle account.

Happy weaving,

Ricardo

Hello everyone (@teefers, @scottjf, @makfruit )

Version 1.0.7 of Ecwid Stacks are now available, with SEO friendly query based clean URLs, which are now the default when you use the Ecwid Customizer, even if NO options have been selected. Just update the stacks from within RW

No changes to the project are required, except to republish it, so that the new defaults take effect.

Cheers,

Ricardo

3 Likes

I do not know if I ever will use your stacks but I bought them instantly just because of your outstanding customer support! Thank you!

4 Likes

Pushed out version 1.0.8 of Ecwid Stacks. It corrects an issue with RW preview mode with the new SEO friendly query based clean URLs enabler, introduced in v1.0.7. Clear URLs are now the default when you use the Ecwid Customizer, even if NO options have been selected. Just update the stacks from within RW.

Please note that if your already published your site with v1.07, there is no need to republish it. The issue was only in RW preview mode. If you are coming from version prior to 1.0.7, no changes to the project are required, except to republish it, so that the new defaults take effect.

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like

Pushed out version 1.1.0 of Ecwid Stacks. This is another important upgrade to improve the SEO friendliness of the Ecwid Store links. This is an advanced feature that requires editing the .htaccess for the website, to add some “server rewrite rules”. If the advance clean URLs option is selected, warnings and some instructions are displayed when in edit mode.

If you are developing your Ecwid Store for the first time in RW, I suggest that you leave this advanced option unchecked until your website is finished and tested. Once you are satisfied with your site, then try enabling this option, edit the .htaccess file, adding the rewrite rules needs and then republish it. If things don’t seem to work, it may mean that additional custom editing of the .htaccess file is required. In this case, unless you are sure of what you are doing with the server rewrite rules, I suggest that this option be disabled.

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like

Version 1.1.1 of Ecwid Stacks has been pushed out.

• Improved reliability of clean URLs implementation.
  • Improved and simplified the lines of code to be added to the .htaccess file
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.