PRE-LAUNCH: Ecwid and UIkit3 Stacks from Axyn Technology

Hello everyone,

I am pre-launching my first stacks for RW.

ECWID STACKS BUNDLE: all you need to launch you Ecwid e-commerce with RW and Ecwid (no plugin). Includes an Advanced Store Stack (highly customizable), Shopping cart stack, Categories Menu Stack, Store Redirect Stack, Search Stack, Single Product Stack.

I’m offering a 20% launch coupon for the ECWID with the code RW4ALLECWID.

UIKIT3 STACKS (individually or as a bundle): includes Datepicker, Honeypot, Human Test plus with Graphic Captcha, Tab Customizer. I’m also offering a 15% launch coupon with the code UK3STACKSPRE for my UIKit3 add-on stacks.

SITE IMAGE FIT & IMAGE FIT Stacks: Advanced replacement for Stacks Site Image and Image. With responsive design, it can resize an image to exact dimensions. Images can be set to be clickable links. Perfect for creating thumbnails of same size from images of different dimensions and proportions.

You can find them all at: https://axyn.com/site

Please note that I have no documentation at this time, only example projects, and the help text in the tooltips of the stacks settings. Also, all included examples are in RW8.

I will work on the documentation on the weeks to come.

I hope everyone finds them useful.

Cheers,

Ricardo

5 Likes

Hey Ricardo, how great ist that?!? Welcome to the scene! I’ve just been shopping in your store a bit… :wink:

Best, Matthias

1 Like

Good stuff! Very impressive.

Welcome to the stack developer club.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind comments. I’m excited to join the stacks developer community.

1 Like

Demo site for Ecwid stacks up and running. Please just re-visit https://axyn.com/site
There is now a functional demo button above the “Buy now” button.

Ecwid Shop Project coming soon!

Cheers,

Ricardo

Nothing at that site. Not officially down, but close to it.

Sorry @Mathew,

There is an issue with the server, I’ll have it fixed tomorrow, in the meantime use the edited link above.

Ricardo

I bought and installed the Ecwid stacks bundle.
But when opening the UIKit 3 sample project I get a warning that the CustomFont Base stack is not installed. Where can I get hold of this stack?

I’m not 100% sure, but it could be this one https://instacks.com/customfontstack/. It looks like it’s free.

2 Likes

Yes that was the one. Thanks @NeilUK.

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

Ricardo I am most impressed with the look of your store. Does this sample layout come as part of the purchase? In addition I would need more information on ECWID store stacks. I sell customized products that allow for a name to be added. I also have color and size options.

It would be great if you could put up pictures of the stacks and their settings. I want to understand what is involved in using these stacks. I am not coding savvy… I have purchased items in the past that are above my abilities. I wish great success for your products. Perhaps check out what other developers do to display their Stack products. This is meant to be helpful, not a wise guy.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi @JohnJ,

First of all thanks, I’m happy to be aboard.

I will be providing images of the stacks and their settings soon. I’ve strived to make them easy to use, and intuitive. If you are not familiar with Ecwid, I would encourage you to get a free account to test it. It’s really free. With the purchase I do include a ‘bare-bone’ store example for UIkit3, Foundation and on using a standard RW theme.

As for product variations, you’d need to purchase the more advanced store plan that includes that feature. After you are signed up with the free version for a little while, you should receive an offer for 50% for the first year subscription.

I will be releasing the demo store as a project, with instruction on how to further customize the store, and some added functionality. Please take a look at:

to see how the stacks perform beyond the sample store.

Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Cheers,

Ricardo

Hi @JohnJ,

First of all thanks, I’m happy to be aboard.

I will be providing images of the stacks and their settings soon. I’ve strived to make them easy to use, and intuitive. If you are not familiar with Ecwid, I would encourage you to get a free account to test it. It’s really free. With the purchase I do include a ‘bare-bone’ store example for UIkit3, Foundation and on using a standard RW theme.

As for product variations, you’d need to purchase the more advanced store plan that includes that feature. After you are signed up with the free version for a little while, you should receive an offer for 50% for the first year subscription.

I will be releasing the demo store as a project, with instruction on how to further customize the store, and some added functionality. Please take a look at:

to see how the stacks perform beyond the sample store.

Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Cheers,

Ricardo

Hi Mathew,

The server issue has been fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.