Banner images won't scale on mobile?

(Rafael) #1

Hello community, I’m new but I hope you can help. I set up this website

www.cunaproducts.de

It’s currently German only. My problem is the image/banner on all pages (except the first one, that’s a video). They don’t scale/size correctly on mobile,for instance my iPhone 8 Plus. It seems that the image is huge and only shows a small part of the picture. In RW preview, when I select iPhone or iPad to check, all seems fine. In real life (i.e. online), it looks broken. I have scanned all options and online resources, but no luck. Anyone have an idea what is going on?

Thank you for any help.

Rafael

(Rob Beattie) #2

It may be that the banner is designed to scale like that. If you look at this demo page and then re-size the browser, you’ll see that part of the picture gets cut off. I don’t have the theme I’m afraid so can’t really advise any more apart from to tag @weaver and see if they can help.

Rob

(Rafael) #3

Thank you for your input. But the images in that demo page are all videos… the theme supports images as an alternative. But alas… I guess I need to contact the developer.

(Rob Beattie) #4

Even so, you can see how the overall content of the container is re-sized, chopping off the left hand side as things get smaller. I’m sure @weaver will be along to help soon.

(system) #5

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.