What I’m trying to do:
- Have a retail sales page available to everyone with one set of products.
- Have a separate, private (password-protected, username/pwd login, hidden page; don’t care how) page with a separate set of products (and pricing) for wholesalers.
What I have:
- Ecwid business account, which I’ve been happily using for 18 months now through HTML code on a RW page. (I was using the plugin, but the code gave me more layout flexibility).
- Rapidweaver (obvs)
- Ecwid plugin (which actually I don’t use currently; using HTML instead).
- Slightly complex advice from the lovely people at Ecwid itself, involving the creation of a wholesale customer group and manually hiding/displaying products via CSS. It’s a good system, but will get old fairly fast due to the number of products I need to add in.
What I’m hoping for:
- A way to have products in certain categories displayed on the public page, and separate products in an entirely different category displayed on an entirely separate page.
What I’ve looked at:
- @RicardoR’s new set of Ecwid stacks (they didn’t exist last time I was here. I don’t know if they’ll help me do what I need to, however.
Any advice or suggestions?