We at Ecwid created a plugin for RapidWeaver. It allows you to add an online store to your site. Please give it a try and let us know what you think:
- Ecwid is a SaaS shopping cart. You add your products, set up payment and shipping settings and Ecwid displays the catalog, cart and checkout on your site, so that your customers can find and pay for your products on your site.
- Supports 40+ payment options including Stripe, Paypal, Square and AuthorizeNet
- Integrates with popular shipping carriers to calculate shipping rates at checkout (USPS, UPS, FedEx, CanadaPost and others)
- Supports digital goods — you can sell your files as products in the store and they will be available for customers to download as soon as the order is paid. Download links can be limited either by time or by the number of download attempts.
- Allows to set up local order pickup and delivery options for customers to choose at checkout
- Has various promotional tools including discount coupons, wholesale discounts, membership-based discounts, abandoned carts management
- Allows to sell on Facebook
- Provides iOS and Android mobile apps to manage store from a mobile device and charge customers offline (works as a mobile POS)
- Integrates with popular POS systems (Square, NCR, Clover, Vend) to sync offline and online sales
- Allows to sync products with eBay and Google Shopping
- Automatically translates storefront to 45 languages based on the visitor language
- Ecwid handles backups and automatically scales to support whatever traffic and storage you have — no hosting/bandwidth fees.
- Has a free and three paid subscription-based plans: https://www.ecwid.com/pricing
The plugin is free to install so you can try it out on the site you’re working on: http://plugins.ecwid.com/files/EcwidOnlineStore.rapidweaverplugin.zip
We’d appreciate your feedback!