Can't Type Into Contact Form

I created a contact form using the one that comes with RW 8.5. When I test it out within RW, I am able to type into the fields. However, once I publish the contact page, I cannot type into the fields. Doesn’t work on the phone or the computer. I created a contact form there same way in my first website and it works fine. Any ideas?

You are going to have to share a url for that one, otherwise it’s just guessing.

1 Like

awakeninglifeguide.com/contact-form/

I can type in the form, looks like the text my be set to same color as background though

I checked the color of the background and the color of the text twice. Unless my changes aren’t taking effect for some reason.

Sincerely,

Robin Traiger, LCSW

Conscious Counseling
A New Way to Expand

consciouscounseling.net

THIS EMAIL AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED WITH IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM THEY ARE ADDRESSED. This document may contain information covered under the Privacy Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and must be protected in accordance with those provisions.

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please return immediately to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

I also changed some text and that change isn’t showing up. So maybe that’s the problem? Either my changes aren’t saving or something is going wrong when publishing my site?

Sincerely,

Robin Traiger, LCSW

Conscious Counseling
A New Way to Expand

consciouscounseling.net

THIS EMAIL AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED WITH IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM THEY ARE ADDRESSED. This document may contain information covered under the Privacy Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and must be protected in accordance with those provisions.

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please return immediately to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Republish all files from the file menu,
Clear your browser cache and see if that works

I tried that but will try again later. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Robin Traiger, LCSW

Conscious Counseling
A New Way to Expand

consciouscounseling.net

And check if you have two Index files on your server one .html and one .php. If so, delete the html one.

And please see if there’s a way of posting without adding that disclaimer at the end of every message. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank You!!

Will do. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Robin Traiger, LCSW

Conscious Counseling
A New Way to Expand

consciouscounseling.net

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.