Clean Menu - add to every page

Dear Gurus
I am very happy with Clean Menu by 1LD.
The tutorial suggests that the toggle (Hamburger?) might display on all sub-level pages but it doesn’t. So I am stuck with only the landing / index page having a menu. people who visit our site need to use the back arrow to navigate our site. Can the Clean Menu be extended to all pages in our site?
Thanks in advance
Richard Riley
www.WASHA.org.au

Just make a Partial of the Clean Menu stack, then copy that partial and paste it on every page on your site. This way when you make changes to the settings of the Clean Menu stack these changes are immediately reflected on all other pages.

1 Like

I never knew there was an included theme without a built-in menu. It was likely intended for a one page site. @rhriley it should be fine once you add the menu to every page As @RapidBase says, just like you would if you started with a “blank” theme.
Clean Menu is an excellent menu stack, which I also use.

Thanks Chuck. There was a side-bar menu which I needed to hide to avoid having the Clean Menu and the inbuilt menu at the same time. I needed help to hide the inbuilt menu which did appear on every page, but now I need Clean Menu on every page. These issues are keeping me interested.

Richard

1 Like