Hamburger Style Menu

Hi,
Ive just set up my page architecturem.co.uk and I need help… I want to keep the page clean, but, Id like a hamburger style menu before I start adding more pages… any recommendations?
Thanks,
Mark

Side Menu is one possibility.
Clean Menu is another.

@architect_mark

It doesn’t look like you’re using the Stacks plugin, but rather the Aspen theme. Am I right?

If you’re not using the Stacks plugin, I’m afraid you won’t be able to use the suggestions that @curiouschuck has given you. Those two solutions are Stacks only.

The theme (Aspen) that you use, doesn’t offer a way to always show the menu button instead of the full navigation bar. It also doesn’t allow you to replace the word “MENU” on the button with a hamburger icon.

This means that what you’re trying to do, will not be possible with the theme that you’ve chose. Other themes are available, in the marketplace or elsewhere on the web. You could look for one that comes with a hamburger menu and try that.

Alternatively, you can choose to go for the Stacks plugin and design your site without using a ready made theme, or hire someone to build your site for you.

Cheers,
Erwin

1 Like