Cleaning of Old Add-Ons

Every new version of RapidWeaver has a new location for its add-ons. As far as I can see, the RW 5 add-ons are located in ~/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver. The RW 6 path is ~/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver. The RW 7 path is ~/Library/Containers/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver/Data/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver. Once I decide to go with RW 7 only, can I safely delete the RW 5 add-ons folder and the complete RW 6 container folder? It would free up about 3.6 GB on my Mac.

You can delete. I compressed in a zip file tossed on a USB Drive first just in case you ever wan to get to it again .

I see exactly the same. Except in my case, all my plugins are in the Rapidweaver folder, not the Rapidweaver 7 folder, which instead contains only three files - an RW log file, queue.pak and paddata.padl. Should I move all the content into the RW 7 folder? And I have a com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver6 folder, which has yet more stuff in it? It’s impossible to figure out how to clean all this up?!