Color of text in Privacy footer

Hi. I’m using Nick Cates Depth theme. I select the Privacy option to show the text and Dismiss button, But the text is the same colour as the background. I’ve tried every option without success to change the text color, including Footer text color. Any help would be grateful received, thank you.

I don’t know anything about the theme. You may be able to target the class with some CSS.

Thank you. I’m afraid CSS is beyond my capability.

If you want some help with CSS, it’s best to provide a URL to at least a test page along with specific of what you want to change.

Many thanks. Here’s sample test page. It’s the Privacy text at the bottom - https://www.skiddersmusic.com/testonly/page-6/ - it is on the left hand side opposite the “Dismiss” button.

You could try

#rapidweaver_privacy_message
{ color: rgba(0,0,0,.85);
}

That should leave the background white and change the text to a sort of black.

Thank you so much Rob. I did this in the Code/CSS but unfortunately didn’t work :frowning:

Yeah, I was just lookng at the code and was just about to say that’s not going to work.

Looks like you have the color being set by inline CSS.

Did you set the color in the privacy message?

You could either reenter that data and make sure you don;t have the color set or try this:

#rapidweaver_privacy_message p span {
    color: black!important;
}

That worked! :grinning:
Thank you so much to everyone who helped with this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.