Contacts Page Rapidweaver 7

Hello,

My first post.

Please could someone help me with the contact page, it all seems OK on my desktop, however when published it gives the following message on line:

You do not have permission to view this directory or page.

Could any please point me in the right direction to resolve this issue,

Thank You

That message usually occurs when you don’t have an index.html or index.php and the web server doesn’t allow a directory listing.

• A URL to the page always helps when posting for help.
  • Does your hosting account have PHP?
  • Are you getting the same on other pages?

Hello Doug,

Thank you for replying, the web address is www.warrenside.co.uk

I have just purchased a HTML Contact Form Stack from Doobox, but i don’t really know what this is or how to use it.

I received the following message from my hosting company (Cobweb) when asking about PHP:
PHP support turned on, can’t guarantee this will make the form work but it was all I could do from our side.

I rurally don’t know what i am doing and maybe i should pay someone to sort things for me, our website has been running over a year without a contacts page.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Kind Regards

lee

The Contact Form stack is a good one, but do you know that to use stacks in RapidWeaver, you need the main Stacks plugin? Any stacks you buy won’t work without it.

Also, it looks like you’re using a non-responsive theme which means it won’t be easily usable on small screens (phones).

Hello Neil,

Thank you for the reply, ill buy the Main Stacks Plug in and see what i can do with that,

I will have to look at the themes and pick one that might work, I’ve been trying to sort this for weeks now.

Thank You

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.