Cyber Monday! 50% Off All Joe Workman Add-ons

Worth the wait, @peppermint - I think you’re going to love Foundation and ECMS! Might want to think about the ECMS/PageSafe bundle, unless you have a way to lock down the admin page.

I already own most of what Joe offers, including two TCMS licenses. But, I’ll be picking up two more (well, I’ll be buying one…and the company I work for will be buying one, too).

Sounds good Dave, thanks for the advice :grinning:

1 Like

That is clear like this :+1:

Yes, I think this is the opportunity to get Easy CMS/PageSafe and a Total license.

My biggest sale ever is now live everyone! We have 36 hours of savings… http://joeworkman.net/rapidweaver/stacks/

No coupon required. Save 50% on all orders over $50.

I am off to buy a Christmas tree :christmas_tree: Enjoy the new toys! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you @joeworkman and staff for making this possible.

Brad

If you use the Check Out with Paypal button from the cart, the discount does not get applied. You will need to go through the normal checkout process. Sorry for those that experienced this. I did not even think about that being an issue.

1 Like

Purchased :grinning:

Best

1 Like

Yep, just use the normal Checkout button and then when you fill in the customer form you can ‘Checkout with Paypal’ - all works fine. But it threw me to start with.

Great stuff Joe Workman, thanks for the sale :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hey Joe,

If you go to checkout with paypal, it doesn’t show discount. (I didn’t complete the process so maybe I didn’t go far enough?) however, if you use the check out process and then pay with paypal it works.

1 Like

Does NOT work thru NON-PayPal as well.

The discount shows up on Joes site but it processes the payment (credit Card in My case not tied to a paypal account) for Full amount…

If you have any issues, we can always do a partial refund for the discount amount. Its definitely working for a lot of people not sure what is going on with your situation. We will make sure that you are taken care of.

Thnk you very much, Joe :smile:

purchased “quite a few” new toys and… will soon start pestering you on what I don’t get in Foundation :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a heads up to anyone still getting an issue with the discount not showing. If you are using Safari and Auto Fill, this might add some text in the Coupon Code area of the checkout, causing the discount to not be applied, just a heads up!

Thanks Joe, think zeebee may have the answer with using auto fill and a discount code from another purchase. [quote=“joeworkman, post:33, topic:4240, full:true”]
If you have any issues, we can always do a partial refund for the discount amount. Its definitely working for a lot of people not sure what is going on with your situation. We will make sure that you are taken care of.
[/quote]

Its 6:45pm here in San Francisco… about 5 more hours left in the sale! No second chances once we hit midnight…

1 Like

Hi Joe,

I had some problems with my purchase. I wanted to to make 1 consolidated purchase but ended up with 2 (The 2nd for CMS & recent/related stacks). Despite that, I still couldn’t get it right. I wanted to purchase the EasyCMS+PageSafe bundle but didn’t notice that it wasn’t billing me the bundled price.

I also noticed that the 5 licence TCMS price wasn’t giving the $50 bundle discount as well. I had problems making the purchases using Chrome but was fine with Safari.

The reason for the issue with the bundle of 5 discount, is because Cartloom does not allow for two different discounts at the same time. Glad to hear you got it to work.

Ahh! That explains it.

Are you folks seeing the the “Chrome 46.0.x” problem? Just point the browser to Total CMS & click on the green button that says “$99.95 per domain”. Does it take you to a black page with some stack suggestions?