Directly linking Google Calendar to Sheets for auto updating

Hi All

Yes, I have exhaustively searched Google on how to do this but have come up empty handed.

My desire is to have a group of public google calendars automatically export to a single public google sheet when the calendar(s) are updated and use GridIron 3 to display the Google Sheet (already using DateSnap to display calendars)

Does anyone know of a way to do this on the Google side?

I want it all automated, don’t want to have to touch the google side after set-up is completed. I know I can export the calendars to csv and import them into GridIron but that doesn’t do the auto update I am seeking.

Thanks
Brad

@Turtle, a while back I was playing with cal to sheet and came across a cal add on that will do it, not sure if it will do multiples or not. Look at the add on’s in Google store you will see a couple. Let me know how it goes if you would, I may need to revisit this in the future.

I did an example for someone in this thread Brad

1 Like

Thanks @swilliam, I even liked and bookmarked that thread too… Just getting old I guess lol

Appreciate the reminder
Brad

1 Like

We have just released a great stack for connecting multiple calendars, such as Google calendars, and displaying them all together in a stunning fashion. Not sure if this will solve your problem, but you could sure take a look. It’s all automated and really simple.

Learn more here: