Does anyone know what _rwObsfuscatedHref0 = "mai";var means?

Glad you got it working. These are some of the most basic things to know about publishing in RW and sites in general, so good that you figured it out.

1 Like

Hi Ginger,

Glad to hear that things are (at least for the moment) solved. It sounds like @thang really found the silver bullet. Yeah! :tada::grin:

I noticed that thereā€™s a couple support requests from you via email/support-site. Christi is working through those to try to close out the ones related to this topic. If we accidentally close something we shouldnā€™t, or if you do still have other questions, please feel free to just respond to any of those. The ticket will automatically re-open and we can tackle any other problems too. :yum:

Isaiah

1 Like

Yes, Isaiah, I was bothering you guys, too! Christy was a big help a few weeks ago when I was beset with an FTP problem. I was trying to figure out if it was RW, or the High Sierra updates, or my router, or even Stacks b/c Iā€™d recently updated it. I think Iā€™ve emailed or talked to about 25 different techs in the past 6 weeks!

In addition to reading countless forum discussions here.

Again, thank you guys so much. Itā€™s such a relief to know I can update my site and donā€™t have to rebuild 151 files full of links.

ginger

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.