Editor View Size

Hey everyone! This is a bit of an odd question but I guess I will throw it out there. Is there anyway to “zoom in” in the edit mode? My text is really small and I was hoping to make it larger without physically changing the font size.
Thanks so much!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@messyj232

Hey Jon

No menu options to do that unfortunately. You can either increase your font size or adjust your screen resolution with the latter being the best alternative imho.

Brad

1 Like

That’s what I figured Brad. Thank you!

1 Like

@messyj232 and @Turtle

If you’re working on a stacks page there is - at the bottom of the page at the Free Stacks section: download the PageScale Stack and add to your Stacks page – and you’re able to scale your entire page in edit mode.

And in Preview/publish if you want…

Since this is possible within a Stacks plugin page and is possible with pure css – shouldn’t be too hard to add as a feature to other RapidWeaver plugins… really should be a RapidWeaver feature. If you ask me…

2 Likes

Two years later I STILL have this question/problem. It’s absurd to have to change the font size to edit – because that changes the display size as well.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.