Edit Screen is Zoomed in Too Far

This may seem like a stupid question but I’ve never had this issue before. It just started happening and I am wondering if it’s an issue with a stack but I can’t find any information online about this.

My edit screen is zoomed in too far. I have to scroll side to side and cannot view the entire width of the page. I feel stupid for not being able to figure this out but I can’t seem to find any adjustment within Rapidweaver where I can adjust zoom. It makes Rapidweaver unusable. All I can see is a massive zoomed in portion of my page and have to pan around the screen to even select stacks. It’s driving me crazy.

Hopefully, I am just missing something super obvious.

Thanks, guys.

Remove the stacks you have added to that page one at a time until the edit screen returns to normal. You might need to switch to preview then back to edit after each step. If/when the view returns to normal, see if you can reproduce it by re-adding the last stack you removed.

1 Like

Thanks, @klaatu. The culprit is Foundry’s Potion Pack stack, Grid. It displays the photos at a massive size and disrupts the whole page. I’ll have to connect with Elixir.

Actually it’s a Hover Image stack in his Grid stack. So, I’ll have to get that sorted out.

How large are you images? I suppose overly large images (e.g. greater than 500k) could be contributing to the problem.

If you don’t know for sure, share a link to the relevant page.

1 Like

Thanks, @Mathew, that really was the problem. I was assuming the stack would constrain the image in edit mode. I resized accordingly and no zooming in.

Great! Good to hear it was an easy enough problem to sort out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.