Foundation 6 - Recaptcha + Cookies

I am looking for a solution how I can implement the Recaptcha stack to my contact form In foundation 6. I would like to press all visitors the Recaptcha before sending the form.

How can that be done?

Moreover I am looking for a solution for a Cookie stack that blocks the whole site. After pressing the Button the users can access the Websit.

One last thing, how can I set up everything for the Google SEO. I am new to that and would need exact help how to proceed with that.

Thanks in advance.

Did you add the Recaptcha stack to the form?

Let me add, while I have support for recaptcha, I urge you to make the internet a better place and not use it. Try the Honeypot stack that comes with F6 forms. It’s much nicer and people have had good success with it.

1 Like

I totally agree with this statement. I was hesitant, but after using it, am a total believer. The honey pot option totally works. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is a good SEO playlist on my YouTube channel… Technical SEO Tactics for 2019 - YouTube

Thanks.

I bought now the SEO Helper but I am totally stuck how I should proceed…

Please help me out with that.
What I need is a total insight how that works and how to set this thing up. I am a bit lost with this stack

Did you watch any of the tutorial videos on the product page?

Yes I watched but I am still a bit stuck how to do it.

Let’s take look at the Foundation 6 Demo Project which is on your site.

How to set up the SEO helper let’s say for that whole website?
I am using similar stacks like this so this would help me a lot.

Please watch the videos on the SEO Helper product page… SEO Helper Stack for RapidWeaver

Any of these would help you out…

I watched the videos and set everything up so far but my site is still not visible on google so I don’t know what’s up here … could you please help me with that?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Lars

Are you using SEO Helper 2? Have you submitted the page with the Sitemap index stack to the Google Search Console?

When you say that your site isn’t visible on Google, what are you searching for?

Do you have a URL we can have a look at?
It’s only been three days since Joe posted the video links, it can take time for any changes to show up on search engines.

Asking what Gary did just above…have you submitted your URLs to Google via their Search Console? And, are you seeing this?..

If not, doing so should be your FIRST step.

1 Like

The URL that you messaged is not yet indexed by Google. Not sure why you private messaged a URL that you want to be indexed.
Anyway, you should submit the site.

You can check to see if Google has indexed any site by prefixing the domain with site: in the search bar.

site:example.com

https://search.google.com/search-console/about#utm_source=en-wmxmsg&utm_medium=wmxmsg&utm_campaign=bm&authuser=0

I tried everything but nothing worked so far …

I am using Foundation 6 but I am not sure which parts of the SEO Helper I need to be found quickly on the search engines …

Which parts are essential for the SEO Helper?

• SEO Basics but which image URL is necessary?
  • Page Title
  • Page Description
  • Page Language
  • I am also using a contact form.

Should I add then the SEO Helper for every single page?
How to do that for a grid?
Is a Sitemap necessary?

Therein might lie part of the problem. Even after you manage to get your site indexed by Google (which apparently hasn’t happened yet - but is simple to do at the URL Doug provided just above), Google will almost certainly not make your site “quickly found” on the web. Why? Because the competition for the same keywords have been at it for a long time and it is in Google’s best interest to serve up the best websites. Those websites have a track record, and Google knows which sites generates clicks and which sites people then spend time on. Those are the sites that get promoted to the top of Search Engine Results Pages. Google will most likely not demote sites already at the top of the SERP for a newcomer, but if you’ve built a great site and you’ve followed the right SEO steps, Google will, over time raise your site in the results. But, at least in my experience, it will take time - four months to a year to really see great results. In the meantime, be sure to submit your site to Google, Bing, Yandex, Apple, get on Google My Business, Bing Places, Apple Maps Connect, get a Facebook page, and continue to hone your site.

2 Likes

I think you need to re-watch those videos. I do a complete overview of how to submit and manage your site in Google Search Console.

1 Like

In addition to what @dave and @joeworkman have mentioned, you need to keep in mind that SEO Helper is just a “helper”. It’s not going to get you to the top of SERPs (search engine results page) On its own.

Good, original, well-organized content is what gets you to the top, and Even that takes time.

If you need to be found fast, then you’ll need to think about it paid advertising like an AdWords campaign.

If it was as simple as buying any SEO tool to get you to the top then all your competitors would have already done it.

If you want to submit your site to search engines manually then yes you need one, but RapidWeaver produces one for you (unless you’ve turned it off in advanced settings. It’s called sitemap.xml in the root directory.

I just checked and you have one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.