Foundation+Impact: small glitch on iPhone

(paolo savonuzzi) #1

first of all… thank you Joe for yesterday’s dicounts: grabbed quite a few very nice new toys to play with :smile:

then… the glitch:
here is my website’s draft (still just playing around and trying to get a grasp of Foundation and these new stacks)

the glitch happens on the “home” page when, on an iPhone in portrait mode, I open the menu: the slideshows slips downwards so that Title+Slogan show on a grey background :-/

doesn’t happen in any other page
(was happening in “about me” too but went away using “Eclipse” instead of “Impact”. which I can’t do in “home” 'cause of the 10 slides limit Eclipse has)

thanks for ideas :smile:

(Andrew Tavernor) #2

if you enter this in the site wide CSS it should fix it. I have let @joeworkman know about it.

.f-topbar-fixed{padding-top: 0!important}

(paolo savonuzzi) #3

thank you so much, @tav : works just great! :twothumbs:

:smile:

btw… whilst at it… can “Slogan” be moved slightly towards “Title” (… without breaking anything :-p )?

(Andrew Tavernor) #4

Yes, you can give it a negative left margin to shift it towards the title. 4px is my guess but adjust as you wish

.top-bar small.site-slogan{margin-left: -4px}

(paolo savonuzzi) #5

thank you once more tav :slight_smile:

(Andrew Tavernor) #6

My pleasure.

You will be able to remove the first CSS after the next Impact update too.

(Andrew Tavernor) #7

@pl_svn The impact update has now been released by Joe and should allow you to remove that CSS and fix the problem.

(paolo savonuzzi) #8

thank you very much Andrew (and Joe, obviously)
updated, removed the custom css and all is fine :slight_smile:

btw… sent Joe an email yesterday about an issue with “Screens” on iOS: couldn’t get navigation dots to show :-/
then I found (and told Joe) that Purify Blocker was the culprit: as soon as I whitelisted my website, navigation dots went back (but this means… issue is solved on my own devices only!!!)

there’s something in those dots that makes a content blocker kick-in, so… if Joe would be so kind to investigate…
content blockers, lately, have been top sellers on iOS (and Purify is among the highly reputed ones)