Foundation stack for online store

I was trying to use PaySnap with Foundation and it’s been one headache after another. Ready to invest in a better option.

Would love to get feedback on any Stacks that y’all use for your online stores.

Thanks,
Devin

I sell online and I don’t use any stacks for this purpose. There is simply a cart button that links to a billing company (FastSpring) who then handles the transaction. Perhaps I’m missing something here but it feels like lots of Rapidweaver users are making life too difficult by using cart plugins. Is there some specific functionality you need here?

Thanks, but I’m looking for information regarding Stacks for online stores.

Take a look a yuzoolthemes.com cart stack, I used it on a foundation project…no problems …but I also used paysnaps and had no issues with foundation.

I will check it out. Thx

• 1 for Cart. Really nice little stack.

RapidCart Pro has stacks now that work with Foundation. Paysnap will also work. Will need to check out the Cart stack, sounds like a good one too.

1 for Cart? Who’s the developer?

He is saying he gives a +1 for the Cart stack by Yuzool

Hi @DMillington

Yuzoolthemes have a number of stacks which may be of interest to you, based on the objectives you have described.

Check out Filesprout, Cart, Mals, Stripe and Pay -perhaps one of those could be what you are looking for.

If you need any specific information that is not covered on the yuzoolthemes site or the demo pages for the stacks then feel free to raise a ticked on the support page and I will get you the information you need.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.