Full size view in rapidweaver

Hi Everybody
I recently deleted my rapidweaver file containing my website by mistake, so I’m trying to recreate it. I can’t get the overall full screen view as I had before. Can somebody help.

I’ve attached two screenshots. One of the old page and one of the new (that I would like to get to look like the old page.

Hi @Ferris,

Which one is the old one, and which one is the new one?

In general: it looks like you have a different theme applied to whichever of the two is the new site. To make the new site look like the old site, you need to apply the same theme that you used on the old site.

Your site (bredballeguitarskole.dk) currently displays a placeholder page, so I can’t check it for you, I’m afraid!

Cheers,
Erwin

This is the website as it looks now and as I would like it to look https://guitarundervisningvejle.dk/

As far as I remember I’m not using any theme, but it’s a loooong time ago since I started the site, so I may be wrong.

Looks like you were using Foundation v1. You need to be sure you have the Foundation Theme selected.

Thanks for the reply. How exactly do I do that?

Hi @Ferris,

1. Open your project in RapidWeaver
  2. Click the Themes button:
  3. Select the Foundation theme from the available themes
  4. Preview your site

If the Foundation theme isn’t listed, you can install it from your original Foundation 1 download, or contact Weaver Space’s support here to get a replacement copy.

Cheers,
Erwin

3 Likes

Thank you so much. This seemed to do the trick!

1 Like