GoCMS and Little Oak or Chillidog Hosting

Anyone using Nick’s new GoCMS with Little Oak hosting? I’m having some issues uploading pictures larger than c. 200KB and wondered if anyone else was in the same boat?

Alternatively, anyone using it successfully with Chillidog Hosting?

Thanks

Rob

If you’re with Chillidog, you get a 30 day trial

Q. What is the refund policy for Go licenses?
A.After a Go license purchase, you have 30 days to request a full refund, for any reason, no questions asked. After the refund, we simply deactivate the license.

Thanks but I just want to know if anyone’s using it successfully with either provider.

1 Like

It should be easy enough to test. I have personally only heard of one user using it (because they mentioned using it in a support ticket). This doesn’t mean that there aren’t other :slight_smile:

I’m using Go on a chillidog hosted site. No issues in my usage

Excellent news. Thanks!

Happy to report that my GoCMS and Chillidog setup appears to be working just fine. In addition, Basecode has sent through an update which appears to fix the problems I was having with Little Oak.

@chet I’d be interested to know if you’ve got the slider working though. I can’t get it to auto advance.

Rob

Slider in the Go blog? I didn’t set up a blog on this particular install. Just content + headers

No, just the slider in a normal Stacks page. I can get them to move forward on mouse click but expected them to ‘play’.

1.09 fixed the upload of imagery over say 700-800kb, Nick and his team helped me tremendously, and it nice knowing you get a fair deal with them, I bought into PULSE CMS within a couple hours I knew it wasn’t for me, and they gave me zero refund, instead of just deactivating the license and getting a refund, I got no refund, pretty low blow needless to say I’m done with them, in the rapid weather community, 99 % of it has been great. Even JVZOO gives you 30 days on any software cloud or software… I hope down the road GO CMS expands into IOS image updates and maybe offering a paid upgrade to unlimited domains.

I’ve been told that the slider isn’t currently designed to autoplay.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.