Help with displayable menu in RW8 Mountain

Hey folks, I am trying to get a black background for the “displayable” menu in my site, however, I do not how to do this, see attached screenshot…

Any help would be enormously appreciated it :slight_smile:

Emilio

I forget from where/who this is from but it worked for me.
You would need to change the colors
and place it under the CSS section in the CODE settings:
Others will explain better I’m certain.

.site-navigation-inner ul {
border: 3px solid Lavender;
background-color: white;
}
.site-navigation-inner li a:hover {
background-color: Gainsboro ;
}

Thanks!!, but it did not work out…

It will be easier for people to help you if you share the url so they can have a lok with dev tools

1 Like

Sure, here is a beta version:

Cheers

I’m not 100% clear on exactly what you want but if you are refering to the top navigation, you can target .navbar
In the page level or site wide CSS like this:
.navbar{
background:black;
}

Note that most themes have these sort of controls built in so check the theme UI first

2 Likes

Thanks!!!, I meant the “pop-up” bar… is there any command I could add to add a solid background?

can you tell me (or show me with a screen shot) what you are calling the pop up bar

1 Like

pop up = Drop down?

Sorry, as evident now, I am not really well-versed on this arts… and yes, drop-down… sorry again guys and thanks for the help… I am more useful on Chemistry-Biology-Medicine btw

That’s referred to as a drop down
you can target that with .dropdown-menu
so it would be like this:

.dropdown-menu{
background:black;
}

As I said above, the theme usually has these controls built in, check there first before overriding things with CSS

1 Like

Thanks, it seems that the actual site Title is blocking is setup in a way that overlays the menu… Thanks anyway!!!.

Cheers

have you watched any of the tutorial videos on the realmac site? That is a good place to start to get a feel for how it all works.
actually there is a video here: https://www.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/ that demonstrates the five new themes. (scroll down and click on “Five New Themes” that may give you some ideas as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.