Home page not updating / extra info in URL

Using the same RW program for many years. Updated some pages this weekend including the home page. Usually the changes are instant and current. When I click on my menu / bookmark for my site it takes me to the older version. Google search takes me to the older version. All the other pages have updated properly. If I click to any other page in the site and GO BACK to the home page the new version is there. The weird thing I noticed is that the old page URL looks like this: www.mysite.com (which is always how it looked before) however the updated one looks like this!: www.mysite.com/mysite.com.HTML

I know this is something simple to fix but I’ve never encountered it before. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I realize there is a site called “mysite”. I just wanted to use something general as an example. That is NOT my website.

give us the url so we can see what is happening

Check your file name on the page:

Also under settings>general> advanced
make sure your set for tdy links and relative to page:

1 Like

Yes! You called it, Doug. The file name on the settings was mysite.com.html instead of index.html. I never typed or made this change but maybe I accidentally double clicked something(?). 10 + years using this program and it’s never happened before. Thanks for your help!