Home Page Formatting is all f*d up! RW8

Not sure what happened but my home page formatting is all mess up! The page tabs appear are now blue links, my home page banner image is gone, and all other photos are “blue ?”. Everything is messed up.

The only thing I can think of is I installed the pdf stack on a dif. page-- would that mess up the home page?

Is there a way to “reset” or replace the home page?

Total novice so explain it like you are talking to your grandma
Thank you

Do you have a published url…
What theme…
Do you have a time machine backup?

my guess without a url to look at is you need to Republish All files(file menu) you are probably missing the CSS

1 Like

Live it shows correct but on RW 8 Home page it is a mess. I’m afraid if I hit republish it will wreck the live version but there are changes that need to be made.
All of my time machine backups are messed up too- but they were fine before. It appears to be something wrong in the RW 8 file.
Please help!
url
Kurukula.org

So you are saying that it’s only messed up in RW preview?
Did you accidentally change the theme for that page by any chance?

No I didn’t change the theme. Its messed up in RW preview & edit mode

correction- messed up only in preview mode

Can you show us a clip of the issue?

Can we get a clip of the edit mode

Edit mode

It should look like this:
)

Do this view and lets see again

1 Like

Is that a partial?

that is why I asked for a better view!

Yes it’s partial of the screen. I can’t capture it all… Here’s what you said to do but it doesn’t show it all.

I scrolled down the Home page and took 3photos in Edit mode. Here are the 3 screenshots in order:

Not sure what happened but my home page formatting is all mess up! The page tabs appear are now blue links, my home page banner image is gone, and all other photos are “blue ?”. Everything is messed up.

The only thing I can think of is I installed the pdf stack on a dif. page-- would that mess up the home page?
[/quote]

That might be a good place to start (undo the last thing you did) but work on a copy of your project, not the original since you seem to be worried about losing your work. Leave the original untouched even if it’s “bad”.
In fact, I make a “backup(copy)” everytime I make a change so if something goes terribly wrong, I can easily return to the original.
Because i’ve had similar problems. It’s not just novice problem :wink:
Although I probably am one.

Ok here’s a dumb question but how do I remove a stack? I only see how to add one?

I needed to see in edit mode with that mode seleted…so I can see the stacks info.