Horizon: New Layouts for Your Site

Horizon is a horizontal scroller with super smooth animations. This is a great solution for displaying content without making your webpages 10 miles long. Horizon can make beautiful horizontal galleries. It does not limit you to what stacks you can place inside of it though.

As if Horizon is not cool enough, you have to check out the Horizon promo video. I think that its my best video yet.

Check out Horizon at https://www.weavers.space/rapidweaver/stacks/horizon

6 Likes

I really like the idea but when I go to the demo on my iPhone it won’t let me scroll. The demo window only closes and it doesn’t work …yet?

Ooops. That demo is inside a MovingBox. Looks like I need to turn off the swipe feature. Thanks for that. I will get that fixed.

1 Like

There is examples of the Horizon stack all over Weaver’s Space.

• At the bottom of every product page there is a section called “You may also like”. That is Horizon!
  • On the home page, the Feature Designs section? You guessed it… also Horizon.

@Joe, I love your presentation movie… The best ever, even your children play in that … :slight_smile: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Quick question… is it possible to rename the text ‘scroll me’ that appear above the scrollable images? Thanks

I don’t have this yet but noticed on the promo video that it does appear to be an editable text field (see about the 2:00 mark)

2 Likes

Yes. The Scroll Me text is a setting that can be changed in the stack.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.